hereafter referred to as, “the student” or “the mentee,” desire to retain AxSellerated Development, LLC, a Limited Liability Corporation formed in the State of Delaware and hereafter collectively referred to as “the tutor” or “AxD,” to provide loan originator career mentorship guidance in consideration of, acknowledgment of, and agreement to the following:
1. All mentoring sessions must be scheduled in advance.
2. Mentoring sessions will be conducted virtually via Zoom teleconference and, as such, the mentee will be fully responsible for independently securing any and all equipment and devices, software, and downloads necessary to facilitate the Zoom interaction including but not limited to a valid Zoom account.
3. Mentoring services will be provided at an hourly rate of $100.00 per session hour, fully due and payable on or by the date of scheduling with the exception of the first mentoring session.
4. Mentoring session fees are non-refundable.
5. Any additional sessions that a student may desire must be paid for, in full, at the time of scheduling.
6. Individual mentoring sessions will be scheduled for one-hour durations.
7. The mentee is afforded the option of purchasing a 10-session-hour, discounted mentorship package for $950.00, payable in full, prior to the scheduling and commencement of the first mentoring session contained within this package.
8. In the event that the mentee desires to reschedule a mentoring session for any reason and due to no cause of AxD, the mentee agrees to notify AxD, in writing, of his or her desire to reschedule the session no later than four (4) hours prior to the scheduled session’s start time. Any reschedule request that is received by AxD within four (4) hours prior to a scheduled session’s start time will not be accommodated.
9. Should a mentee who has purchased a 10-session-hour, discounted mentorship package decide to cancel or withdraw from this commitment after remitting full payment but within 24 hours from the first scheduled session or anytime thereafter, no refund of the $950.00 will be issued. Additionally, no refund, pro rated or otherwise, will be issued if the mentee fails to complete all 10 session hours for any reason other than that caused by AxD.
10. If the mentee purchases a 10-session-hour, discounted mentorship package, subsequent session hours will be scheduled at the conclusion of each mentoring session until all 10 session hours have been exhausted.
11. Any previously-purchased, non-package session will not be credited towards the completion of and/or payment towards any future discount package session purchased.
12. The fee for any scheduled mentoring session for which the mentee is a “no show” is fully non-refundable.
13. A “no-show” occurs when a mentee fails to present for a scheduled session within 20 minutes past the session’s scheduled start time.
14. If a mentee arrives for a scheduled session after the session’s start time but within 20 minutes therefrom, the mentee shall forfeit the time missed as the session will conclude at its originally-scheduled conclusion time.
15. Missed time due to a mentee’s tardiness will not be credited towards any future session.
16. Any non-package, mentoring session cancelled by AxD will result in the mentee’s receiving a full refund of any monies paid towards or for that particular cancelled session. The mentee may alternatively elect to apply the entitled refund as a credit towards future mentoring.
17. . Any package mentorship session cancelled by AxD will afford the mentee the opportunity to reschedule the session at no additional expense.
18. Any refunds owed to the mentee will be issued, by check, within 30 calendar days from the date upon which the refund entitlement occurs. The refund check will be mailed, payable to the mentee, via first-class United States Postal Service (USPS) mail, to the mentee’s current address of record.
19. All payments for services must be remitted through the AxSellerated Development website.
20. Although the mentee will receive business development tips and strategies all with the ultimate goal of the mentee effectuating a successful career as a residential mortgage loan originator, AxD neither warrants nor guarantees that the mentee will achieve the desired level of success. In order to achieve the desired level of success, the mentee must, in part, independently and consistently apply the tips and strategies discussed through the mentorship. The mentee assumes and bears sole and full personal and professional responsibility and liability for whatever outcome results from their applying the recommended tips and strategies while fully and completely indemnifying AxD and its agents against any consequences, adverse or otherwise, that may or may not result therefrom, from their lack of doing so, or for any other reason.
21. The mentee, along with any and all interested parties, agrees to fully indemnify AxD against any consequence, including, but not limited to, loss or delay of occupation, job, or present or future income, that may result from the mentee’s application of the tips and strategies or failure to utilize and apply them.
22. AxD makes no representations regarding the amount of mentorship that the mentee may need. This Agreement remains open-ended, does not obligate AxD or the mentee to any set amount of scheduled mentoring (aside from what is contracted through the purchase of a 10-session-hour, discounted
mentorship package), and may be terminated, at will, by either party and at any time in accordance with all stated terms contained within this Agreement.
23. This Agreement may not be amended by any party other than AxD and any changes or amendments to this Agreement must be made to and agreed upon in writing.
24. If any part of this contract is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, all remaining parts will remain and be considered in force.
25. This contract, and any litigation that may result therefrom, is and will be subject to the laws of the State of North Carolina.